Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Five Minutes of Thanks

If you were given five minutes to thank the Lord for the things He has so richly blessed you with, what would you say? Well…I’ve set my watch…here goes!

Emry. Ed. Salvation. God’s faithfulness. My sisters Katey, Sally, Grace, Jenny and Abby. My parents. My brothers Daniel and Caleb. Andrea. Allyson. Caleb, Violet, Seth, Silas, Laurel, Marigold and Lemuel. Friends. Family. Snow. God’s grace. Jesus Christ my Savior. Prayer. Health. My nephew Jay. My coming nephews and/or nieces. A church. Hot chocolate. Oatmeal. Chapstick. Lotion. Indoor plumbing! God’s love, truth and unchangeableness. Unexpected e-mails from old friends. God’s provision. Safety. A warm place to live. Sleep! Electricity. Color. Rainbows, flowers, green grass, leaves changing colors. The ability to read, write and figure things out. Clean water. Clothes. Running, walking and biking. Wonderful books to read. A library. God’s Word that is ever true, timely and faithful. A heartbeat, blood pumping and every breath I take. God who knows my future and holds me in His hand. Technology. Pandas, and dogs, and all of God’s unique creation. Answers to prayer. Tirzah. Karen. Letters in the mail. Packages are even better!

And, oh, if I could type as fast as I can think!


Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment