Monday, October 5, 2009

It is common knowledge that I love books. You have only to glance into my bedroom to see that. Even in Texas, I probably have more books in my room that a lot of people do in their entire homes – and I brought only a small percent of my collection. So, when I found a way to get free books, I didn’t think too hard about it.


It’s called “blogging for books”. A couple of Christian publishers have this program. They do it a bit differently, but basically you agree to read a book and then blog about it. What’s it about? Did you like it or hate it? Would you suggest it to others? Or would you tell someone not to waste their money?


My dream job! Read a book and write about it. Of course I don’t get paid for doing this, but every book I agree to read and blog comes to me free of charge. Can’t beat that, right?


So, on occasion you will find that my blogs will be about books. There will be a brief review and then my opinion on if it’s worth sharing or not. You’ll also find a link so you can purchase the book for yourself if you think it’s something you would enjoy reading. Sometimes there might be – but I also guarantee that at least one of them you won’t want to waste your time on, let alone your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment