Thursday, February 13, 2020

#3

Well, I am more than half way through this pregnancy…22 weeks. I already feel like a whale (despite not a huge amount of weight gain, just average), I’m still sick some portion of everyday, and I don’t think June can possibly come soon enough. Which is rather sad because I feel like I’m not enjoying winter as I usually do because I’m just counting down till this little one arrives. This active little one. I don’t recall Emry or Ethan moving quite so much at such a young age, which I’m not sure bodes well for the future. It’s almost as if he or she is already trying to keep up with the older siblings! Who are still very excited about the impending arrival. That can’t come soon enough. (Did I already say that?!?!?)



Our little one – approximately 19 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment