Wednesday, April 7, 2021

10 Months!!!

It really is hard to believe that today Ellyson is ten months old. It doesn’t seem that long ago that I was pregnant with her. But it does seem that long ago since I got a full night’s sleep…

 

Weighing in around 17 pounds, she remains my largest baby by far. But now that she’s crawling all over the house, pulling books off my shelves, finding things I didn’t know I needed to put up higher, and knocking down everything her siblings build, I’ve noticed that she’s started to slim out a little bit. But if only those adorable chunky thighs were cute when one was 41…

 

She still has teeth coming in. They continue to swell below her gums but refuse to actually pop through. She now eats just about anything, including a small KitKat Aunt Jenny gave her for Easter. Like her siblings she has a sweet tooth, but I am happy to declare she also really likes fruits and vegetables. Especially grapes and carrots. Just tonight she as we were playing on the floor, she grabbed hold of my shirt and pulled herself up to both feet. She is soooo happy it has been warm out so she can spend time outside. Crawling across concrete doesn’t bother her at all, but sitting in the grass is not something she enjoys. And bath time is a race to the finish. I figured out that putting bubble bath in helps to hide the plug for a time, but she soon finds it and pulls it out. Since I use that time to stand near the tub and fold clothes or clean other parts of the bathroom, I try to lengthen the time out by distracting her with toys. Some nights I finish my chores…some nights I don’t.


The sticker is on!


 

And now it’s not…

 

Still off...

 

Sock Monkey – you cannot share my chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment