Friday, April 24, 2009

Highlights of my Week


Sold my car! God has been so gracious every step of the way. The transaction was very smooth.

Received the parts to put the CD player into my new car. Once that’s done, I’m hoping anything having to do with a car (except driving one) is finished for a few weeks.

Learned that filling out job applications can be akin to taking very long tests in school. 12 pages with essay questions!

Finished writing the Civil War book with Mrs. Harris in NH. Well, finished the initial writing of it. It’s the longest piece of work I’ve ever written. Over 300 pages – not double-spaced. Next up? Getting it published!

I have but one family tree left to completely piece together after working on this for hours over the past several months. Of course, it is the longest tree I have compiled. Only well over 3,000 individuals dating back to 1690.

Giving myself a rather deep cut on my thumb with my toenail…don’t ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment