Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Week

Seems like there's not much to write about this week. Things have been pretty normal. Work was incredibly slow. I'm not complaining. We needed a slow week. And it only means I'll soon be running circles again...

Played tennis, went to my writer's critique group, jumped rope, jogged, played on the wii, watched a movie, read and learned to play a card game called Pennies from Grandpa. It was fun...even though I didn't start out very well.

Went to a lady's luncheon at church today. It was very nice, although it's another one of those moments when I feel a bit lonely. Growing up surrounded by sisters, it's strange to go to something like that by yourself.

And I got a new experience today: I watched the Kentucky Derby. All two minutes of it. I don't think I'll ever get into that kind of sport but it's much more exciting that Nascar. The horses run around the course once and the race is over. Nascar? They drive around a course a gazillion times and you wait forever. How does anyone find that exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment