Friday, June 8, 2012

Figure this out...

I have a friend who works at one of those pack and mail places - and, boy, the stories she has to tell! The one she told on Wednesday has to be the best yet: the woman came in with an urn she wished to mail. It contained the ashes of her boyfriend. Not sure where she was mailing them, but here was the question of the day: are ashes perishable or unperishable?

Yesterday Texas witnessed a miracle: rain. Now I have more or less adjusted to the idiots Texans become when something falls out of the sky. We would all be safer if they just stayed home because not one of them can drive - I just stay way out of their way and roll my eyes at them. But this was a new one: I saw that afternoon after the rain had ceased a guy on a motor scooter. Stuck in the bag behind him was an umbrella. I had to wonder: did he open that while he was riding his motor scooter? Or was it's use so he wouldn't get wet as he walked from his motor scooter into the store? I had a feeling it was the latter...

No comments:

Post a Comment