Monday, August 27, 2012

Countdown...

So I'm counting down. Even thinking about making one of those chains I used to put together for Christmas. You know: every day you tear off one of the rings until you reach the top and then it's CHRISTMAS!!!  Well, this time it will be the NORTHEAST!!!!

18 days. That's how many days I have left of heat, and work, and ringing phones (like, ringing so much I can hardly get this blog typed...). Then I head to the beautiful Northeast for 12 WHOLE DAYS!!! Well, not whole. You can't count the last one since my flight leaves at 6:30 in the morning. But that's okay. Cool breezes, the leaves changing color, no work that has to be done, and the six most wonderful children in the world - not to mention their amazing mother!

So, yes, I am counting down. And hoping a miracle will happen so I can just stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment