Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Smoky Mountains

Well, while I'm sure my absence from the blogging world went unnoticed, it has been a week since I posted. I was on vacation...and we didn't have the internet. So, I'll catch you up on what the Sturm clan was up to their week in the Smokies.

Not a lot. We went bike riding:



We saw bears:



We played mini golf:



And, my favorite, we went tubing down the river. I don't have any pictures of that. Even if I possessed a water-proof camera, I don't think it would have survived the trip. Thanks to my "little" brother (like, 6 foot 2 or 3 little), I ended up in the water a whole lot more than planned. As my dad remarked after we got back to the cabin, "You did notice that all the other families on the river stayed in their tubes?" "What fun is that?" Caleb replied. He was right...


No comments:

Post a Comment