Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A New Hampshire Easter


Well, it wasn’t white! In fact, it was warmer in New Hampshire than where I now live. I have to say, I love that! And it’s so nice to be in an airport and not be on my way back to Texas!!!

Truly, not much exciting went on the several days I was in New Hampshire. After all, a two month old doesn’t do that much. But he does coo, and smile, and cry when he’s unhappy. And he did get spoiled by Aunt Melissa (and that’s “ANT” not “auhnt”). I mean, Aunt Melissa did have to hold him as much as possible – right?



Jayson – aka: Jay, the Cutest Nephew Ever

Dressed up for Easter – complete with little shoes that don’t quite fit yet.


With Mommy and Daddy.

With Mommy, “Unc”(Uncle Daniel) and Aunt Melissa

With Aunt Melissa (and Coda)

Bathtime! – with “Duckie”

Okay…just one more to prove how very cute he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment