Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Well, I’ve been getting a few requests for pictures from the dozen or so readers I have of my blog. The photographer got back to me yesterday, so I should have several pictures before the week is out which I can post. My sisters haven’t sent me any of the pictures they may have taken and since I was a little busy and didn’t take any of my own…well, I will post one of me that a friend sent just to give y’all an idea of what I looked like as a bride.


Truly, it was a lovely day. God sent us beautiful weather for the occasion. No one got sick or fainted. My fears that the guests would think the ceremony too short or the fellowship hall too drab for a reception didn’t come to fruition (at least, to my knowledge and we’ll leave it at that). And, of course, when the day was over I was Mrs. Edward Camus – so, the whole thing was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment