Monday, June 23, 2014

More Pictures!

Yes, I'm a little behind with getting pictures posted. But I don't have an internet connection at the house and haven't had a lot of time to run to the library to post things. (That's what happens when you're interviewing for a new job, trying to get your name changed on everything and then get sick with a high fever for two days…!) Anyhow, here are a few pictures and a link to more the photographer took if you want to browse: Click here to view 2014-06-07 Melissa and Edward Camus

Me and my favorite three little girls (my flower girls): Violet, Laurel and Marigold.

 Mr. and Mrs. Edward Camus

 My sisters and I: Grace, Abby, Sally, me, Jenny and Katey

The full wedding party.

 Us with my parents (left) and his parents (right).

Truly, a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment