Thursday, July 20, 2017

Little Man

Yes, yes, yes. I blog about Emry an awful lot. And I still take more pictures of her than I do Ethan. Poor little boy. Such is the life of a second born. I’m discovering that my siblings were not all hot air in their complaints of my firstborn privileges…

Perhaps some of it is that we’ve seen it all before. Because no matter how unique each little child is, they all do more-or-less the same things. But I will say that Ethan is hitting each little milestone a whole lot faster than his big sister. Emry didn’t crawl until a week after she turned one. Ethan is five months and already up on his hands and elbows, rocking back and forth and pushing himself forward. While Emry is taking more and more interest in him, I have a feeling it won’t be long before she’s hoping he’ll go away and leave her things alone!

Of course I’m biased, but I think my little man is quite a handsome little thing. Ladies, keep your distance. He’s taken…my little man.

He loves to chew on his toes…

…and his bottom lip.


 Isn’t he a dashing fellow?

No comments:

Post a Comment