Saturday, January 6, 2018

11 Months!!!

This past week I was looking over Emry’s 1st year scrapbook. Her 1-year pictures are so cute and she was so easy to take pictures of, but I couldn’t help thinking, “Ethan’s 1-year pictures will not be this easy.” And after attempting 11-month pictures this week, I KNOW they won’t be easy!

Our little man is never still. He crawls, he climbs, he walks along furniture. Steps are the favorite object in the entire house, even after Christmas. And he’s fast! One day, he was at the top before I got to him…and it’s not like I just let him climb. Even though I don’t feel like I’m loosing any weight, I must be burning a million calories a day just chasing him.

He’s a happy little man, laughing at his sister and just about everyone. He now claps his hands. And “talks” in “full sentences”. We’ve no clue what he’s saying, of course, but apparently it makes perfect sense to him.

He simply did not want to leave the sticker on…most of the pictures were blurry in a vain attempt to stick it on and quickly snap a photo.

And if he did leave the sticker alone, he wasn’t about to sit still.

Neither was Sock Monkey…

Yea – at least one decent picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment