Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Indiana!

For the last week, we have been visiting my family in Indiana. The main reason was to see my sister Grace who has been back in the States after a two-year period in Kenya. She was only here for three weeks, so we’re glad we were able to make it out to Indiana for some time with her, my parents, three more of my sisters, my baby brother, my nephew Benito and – of course! – all the dogs. We didn’t do anything very exciting, but we sure had a lot of fun!

Benito and Emry eating cracking nuts with Grandpa.

Grandpa, would you like some of my food?

The trampoline was the best!

Ethan riding Uncle Caleb’s old car.

Benito and Emry drawing on Aunt Jenny’s special wall.

 
Decorating cupcakes with Aunt Sally.


Teaching Aunt Abby and Uncle Caleb how to play.

Because Gus’s kennel is way fun!

 
Ethan and Max!

 
Emry playing the little piano from her great-grandmother’s house.

Family photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment