Monday, July 15, 2019

Ethan-isms

Yesterday after his nap, I had Ethan up on his changing table, changing his diaper. He was doing something that boys tend to do and I shook my head remarking, “Such a boy!”

He grinned, shook his head and responded, “Such a Mama!”

______________________

While we don’t yet have him a real “big boy” bed, we have taken off one of the railings of his crib to allow him to adjust to the idea of a real bed. Early this morning, just after six I heard a crash. For the first time, he had fallen out. I rushed to his room and scooped him up off the floor.

“Did you fall out of bed, little man?” I asked as I wrapped him up in his blanket and sat down to rock him for a few minutes to settle his tears.

“And bumped my head,” he cried. “Just like the monkeys!”

No comments:

Post a Comment