Tuesday, October 22, 2019

1 Girl - 1 Boy

And the tie breaker arrives in June!

To be honest, I think we were a little surprised to find out number 3 is now on the way. Aging has brought so many changes already for me, I wasn’t sure if I was pregnant or changing yet again. And while I’m happy another baby is on the way, I think the other change might have been easier.

I was never this sick with Emry or Ethan. Sleep is the only thing that keeps the constant stomach fluctuations at bay. I don’t feel like eating anything. Sipping water is about all I can do. And while I’m not throwing anything back up, putting anything down doesn’t have any appeal either, even though I do eat. Making preparing breakfast, lunch or dinner all terrible daily ordeals. I have also never felt so exhausted. I honestly think I could sleep all day long. With both Emry and Ethan, I was out running on nearly a daily basis, alternating with kickboxing, pilates, strength training and keeping to my regular exercise routines. Now I fight through nausea every morning, pick up my kettlebell or stretch into down-dog and pray I have enough energy to survive 30 minutes of this. Why? Because even though I still feel exhausted and nauseated when it’s over, I also feel like I’ve done something to keep myself and this baby healthy. Which is always a good thing.

Hopefully, this won’t last much longer. My first trimester will end as December begins. And I’m sorely hoping I don’t feel sick the entire holiday season. One thing is certain, I haven’t any clue if I’m having a girl or a boy. My pregnancies with Emry and Ethan were very different – different enough that I guessed rightly Ethan had to be a boy. But this one? Well, your guess is as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment