Tuesday, July 7, 2020

One Month!!!

In some ways it is hard to believe that Ellyson is now one month old. It seems like the time has gone by both quickly and slowly, but I think that’s 2020 as a whole. One day, I pray, we can look back on 2020 and laugh!

Of course the craziness of the world means little to Elly. Her days are full of eating, sleeping, and listening to her siblings laugh, play, fight, and mostly just be two young kids. I honestly think if she can survive the craziness of her own two siblings, there is very little she won’t be able to handle.

She is growing and changing, keeping pace with her both her siblings at the same age. While bigger than Emry at one month, she is just slightly smaller than Ethan was as she weighs in at 7 pounds and 3 ounces. And she has grown a whole inch! Ed may be right: she may prove to be long and lean.

Our little Elly seems to be a serious little thing, observing the world around her. She will smile for Emry or Ethan, but if Ed or I try to tease a smile out of her, it almost comes to her face but then she quickly takes on her serious look again. It’s rather funny.

Meanwhile, I have managed to somewhat fulfill my obligations as a mom and take pictures of my third just as I did my first and second:



No comments:

Post a Comment