Saturday, April 17, 2010

Highlights of my Week

  • I got things done!!!! For the first time in over a month, I actually felt like I accomplished things at work. I crossed out almost everything on my "to-do" list. I felt wonderful!
  • I got a huge compliment at the writer's critique group I go to. Everyone there said I am a very strong writer. Glad they think so - I wonder.
  • Something amazing happened in Texas: it rained!
  • Those pink flowers along the interstate are not the pink version of bluebonnets. They're Indian paintbrush. Personally, though, I really miss lilacs - really, really miss them.
  • I didn't have much to do today, so I spent the afternoon reading. You can't imagine how great that was!
  • Planning a road trip - yea for road trips!
  • Ending the week by sitting in the living room, watching "Bringing Up Baby". Why don't they make movies like that anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment