Friday, February 3, 2012

Dollhouse Update

My dollhouse took the holidays off with me. Too much to do to take the time needed to work on it and do it right. (Although looking at these pictures closely there's a lot more detailing that needs to be done than I can see with the naked eye!) But I'm back at it...and it's nearly reached it's 1st anniversary. I'm hoping at this rate it will be completed by it's 2nd, although probably not furnished.


Third floor outdoor window. (It can have a lot more trim, but I liked it simple.)


Close up on an outside window.


Third floor inside with windows – with need of touch-up. (I think, though, I’m going to use them as shelving or put pillows in them.)


The entire front part of the house…yes, there is some shutter adjustments needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment