Thursday, October 24, 2013

New Hampshire

I guess you know it's a great vacation when you don't look at a computer but once. I checked my e-mail the day after I got there. Then I practically forgot I had e-mail. After all, I had an eight-month-old nephew to play with instead. And Allyson's six-going-on-seven children. And her sister Charity had a baby while I was there...does it get any better than that? So while it was nice to return to snow flurries in Minnesota, going back to an empty apartment was no fun at all. I miss the kids!

 Half of Allyson's kids: Seth, Silas and Laurel. (Missing Caleb, Violet and Marigold.)

Charity's new baby: Eleanor Hope.

 Jay's first cheese from the deli at the grocery store! Yummy!

  We love our ball! (Well, for 5 minutes at a time...)

 Bathtime!

 Aunt Melissa and Jay on the lawn at the Breakers in Newport, RI.

 Mommy and Jay at Rosecliff in Newport.

Yes, he is the most adorable nephew ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment