Saturday, August 4, 2018

A Rare Moment

Sometimes I really wish I carried a camera on me. Oh, wait! I do! It’s my phone. The truth is, the lives of our kids are so well documented I sometimes wonder if they won’t curse me one day when I had them a dozen flash drives chocked full of pictures…and that’s just the first five years of their lives. (Just kidding.) But I truly do take a ton of pictures. Dozens upon dozens a month. Yet sometimes there are still those moments where I wish I was quicker the camera. Because a moment is simply that – a moment. And then it’s over forever.

So, the moment below is one I will treasure. It wasn’t planned. I was actually taking a couple pictures of Emry to send to my sister Jenny, showing her how very adorable one of the dozen of dresses Emry has made by Jenny truly is. Ethan was wondering about and Emry insisted he join her. Funny enough, he listened to her. Even more funny, he stood still. I couldn’t have planned such a photo-op in a million years. This one won’t simply go on a flash drive. I intend to frame and hang it on the wall:



Aren’t they cute?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment