Friday, September 24, 2010

When life gives you lemons...

...make lemonade!

Lately, my life has been one thing after another. And it looks like it is only going to get worse. All those charts we photocopied back in the spring? Papers that piled taller than I am? Well, now they have to all be scanned into the computer. By October 13.

Since returning from South Dakota, my life has been a whirlwind. One thing after another. Never a break. I feel like I haven't rested a moment. And there doesn't seem to be an end to it. Yet even in the midst of all this, God gives good news.

In April, my dearest friend Allyson is to have her fifth child!!!!! Will it be a girl? Or yet another boy? Well, her little girl Violet told her, "Mama, we can't have any more brothers until we have just as many sisters."

No comments:

Post a Comment