Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My New Toy

Well, this weekend I got a new toy. I've been thinking about a new laptop for a year now, ever since I used a friend's MacAir and told myself, "I've got to get one of these!" Of course, they cost a little bit of money...and I'm not a big spender.  But I told myself after my birthday that if I saved enough, I could buy it. So, I saved my pennies (well, dollars...or twenties) and after a hassle and a half with Best Buy (so much for the customer service I always thought they did well at), I got it. This is the first time I've used it to post my blog...thus far, it works quite well.

Haven't had a lot of time to play with it, really. Work has been quite busy these last two days. Maybe because I'm in charge. Well, sort of. I'm not in charge of the nurses (me even suggesting meds would be dangerous, although I know comfort kits are always good - yea for morphine!), but I'm suppose to be in charge of everything else while my boss in on vacation. Not that I've done anything grand, although I did grant our marketer Friday off. Naturally, this position is temporary. But I did get a permanent promotion. I get to use the signature stamp - for, according to my boss, I am a very good stamper. I'm just wondering what sort of raise in salary comes with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment