Friday, September 13, 2013

Children's Books

All of us in life have dreams. Some of them, we fulfill. Others, we don't. Of all the dreams I've had, I've partially fulfilled one if you qualify teaching kids at church and being a tutor for several years as "being a teacher". I'm still waiting for the top ones: wife and mother. And, now that my schedule is a lot less tense than it was in Texas, getting back around to the other: writer. I don't know that I will ever fulfill my dreams.

But I have a friend who has now fulfilled her dreams and I am very happy for her! She started fulfilling those dreams over the past many years when she illustrated these wonderful books:







Meanwhile, she continued to draw her own pictures and write her own books until this summer, it came out!!!:



As you may be able to see, her name is Astrid Sheckels. You can check out her website astridsheckels.com where you will see lots more beautiful artwork! And, soon, more books!

No comments:

Post a Comment