Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Five Minutes of Thanksgiving

I am going to set a timer for five minutes and type things I am thankful for (in no particular order) just to see how many I can type. Ready? Set? Go!

My salvation, God’s unchanging-ness, Mom, Dad, Katey, Daniel, Sally, Grace, Jenny, Abby and Caleb. My adorable nephew Jay! Allyson and Kevin, along with Caleb, Violet, Seth, Silas, Laurel, Marigold and the future little Wilkins due in the spring. My friend Jenny. Ed! My job. A place to live that has heat during this cold weather of winter! Snow! Sweaters. The ability to run, jump, stretch (somewhat). My car. My bike. Sunshine. Rain. My Bible in my own language. Books, books and more books! Creativity. Words. Letters. Ice cream, pizza, French toast, broccoli soup, warm bread, honey, bananas (on the green side), maple syrup, hot chocolate. My chair. Movies. My computer. Pictures. Libraries! Color. Rainbows. Green grass. Colorful leaves. Lilacs, red roses. Ice on the lakes and rivers. Loving dogs. Shoes. Boots. Warm sweatshirts. My quilt from my mom. A cozy bed. Hot bubble baths. Shampoo and soap. Hot water. Plates, utensils, bowls. Recipes. Shiny things. Cookies. Apples, cherries…

And my time is up! I have a feeling if I wasn’t a little OCD about punctuation and somewhat proper grammar, I could have typed more! Anyhow…


HAVE A VERY BLESSED THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment