Thursday, January 2, 2014

Snapshots of Christmas

I guess you could say I’ve started off 2014 right: stayed home all day and got all kinds of little things done so I’m ready for 2014. I have only a couple of things left to do (backing up things from my computer onto zip drives) and I’m set. I’m even ready to do my taxes as soon as all that stuff comes in!

So, I thought I’d get one last thing done and post some pictures from Christmas. I didn’t get to it while I was there (too busy doing nothing…) and I caught up at work yesterday (mostly). But here they are:

Getting ready for our Christmas Eve dinner. Please note Caleb’s wonderful apron.

 
Got to find just the right gift to open on Christmas Eve.

Jenny’s scarf collection. Who says you can’t where them all at once?

 
Well, we have grown up a little…yes, we got Twister for Christmas. But only three of us fit on the board at once!

Caleb’s gift to Abby: a game called “I’m with Stupid”. You have to play it with Abby. (E.g.: I read from the card, “I’m so stupid it takes me 2 hours to watch ’60 Minutes’.” Abby’s response, “Yeah. All those commercials.”)


My favorite: most of us at home. (Left to right back row: Caleb, Sally, Jenny, Mom and Dad. Front: Abby, Grace, me)





No comments:

Post a Comment