Monday, June 12, 2017

Packing List

Just over three years ago when I flew home for a visit my packing list looked like this:

1.      Clothes
2.      Laptop
3.      Phone
4.      Chargers
5.      Books to read on plane (Kindle)
6.      Bible
7.      Toiletries

Today my packing list looks like this:

1.      My clothes
2.      Emry’s clothes (lots of panties)
3.      Ethan’s clothes (lots of onesies)
4.      Laptop
5.      Phone
6.      Chargers
7.      Diapers
8.      Pull-ups
9.      Books to read (for me)
10.  Books to read (for Emry)
11.  Books on CD
12.  Stickers and books
13.  My toiletries
14.  Emry’s toiletries
15.  Ethan’s toiletries
16.  Ethan’s diaper bag
17.  Emry’s “friends” (aka: stuffed animals)
18.  More stickers…
19.  Snacks and drinks for Emry
20.  Bottle/cereal and applesauce for Ethan
21.  Music CDs for Emry
22.  Emry’s little potty
23.  Blankets for Ethan
24.  Blankets for Emry
25.  My pillow
26.  Emry’s hair accessories
27.  More books for Emry…


I’m already exhausted and I haven’t even started packing yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment