Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas Pictures!

Like most mothers with more than one child, I am guilty of taking a lot less pictures of Ethan than we did of Emry. I could say my excuse is Ethan never sits still long enough to get his picture taken, but...well, I just simply don't think of it as often as I did with Emry.

However, I am trying to get pictures of him to remember his first Christmas. It's been fun to watch him discover the same things Emry discovered two years ago. And laugh at how different his reactions are! Mostly, while Emry (who was 8 months at her first Christmas) just sat and enjoyed, Ethan (who is 10 months) goes head first at everything and enjoys. So, while I never had to worry about Emry and ornaments, or Emry and gifts, or Emry and just about anything; Ethan is constantly into ornaments, gifts (most of which are hidden to avoid them all being unwrapped before Christmas), and just about everything! Some days, it's exhausting!

So, to compare my two little ones:
Emry: Can I take this thing off?

Ethan: Look at my hat!

Emry: Oh! Let's watch the train.

Ethan: Faster! Faster! Faster!

Emry: Aren't the lights pretty?

Ethan: Let's eat the lights!



No comments:

Post a Comment