Monday, September 3, 2018

Labor Day Weekend

Over Labor Day Weekend, we journeyed to Indiana for a few days. We weren’t there for long, so we didn’t do anything too exciting. Except for an apple picking adventure, the rest of the time was spent playing at Grandpa and Grandma’s. That was more than enough, especially since the apple picking trip included me getting stung by a bee on my lip. An experience well worth a blog post all it’s own… 


Roasting marshmallows!

Ethan trying his first marshmallow. It’s rather obvious he loved it!

Emry the great caterpillar hunter. I would have never guessed, but she loves them! One day she comes in to use the potty and stops, “Mama, wait. My caterpillar.” I had not seen the caterpillar crawling up the back of her arm she couldn’t bear to leave outside. Rather reminded me of her Aunt Jenny and a certain frog at the lunch table…

Ethan’s first apple picking trip.

Emry was delighted with her own basket to pick apples.
 Their first tractor ride.

The real way to play Kan Jam…


Ethan in Uncle Caleb’s new truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment