Thursday, November 26, 2020

Five Minutes of Thanksgiving

Again this year I will sit for five minutes and see how many things I can be grateful for!

 

Five minutes to actually sit down! My Savior. How God is UNCHANGING. My husband. My kids – Emry, Ethan and Ellyson. My parents, sisters, brothers, and nephews. Food, clothing, a house to live in. Jobs – for Ed and myself. Friends – the Sniders, Peyckes, Cammie, Amber, Anna, Andrea. Allyson!!!!! An education. Snow, but also warm days so the kids can be out. Sleep – even the little I get. A free country, despite everything. Coffee. Colors. Rainbows. Books!!!! And more books!!!! The library. Exercise. Lattes. Communication, especially in person. Learning new things. Our church family. Music. The ability to read. The gifts of hearing, sight, smelling, touch, speaking and tasting. Good health. Memories. Laughter. The Bible in my own language, not to mention multiple copies of it. Mountains. Wisdom. Flowers, trees, green grass – all of God’s beautiful creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment