Friday, May 20, 2011

Verse from my Week

As I sat down to write this blog, I began to think, "Some days God is amazing..." and then stopped myself. "No, Melissa. EVERY day God is amazing." And it is so. God has given me sooo much. I would run out of ink writing it all down, wear out my fingers typing it and run out of time should I do nothing else from now until the day I die proclaiming it. Below are only some of the verses the Lord has shared with me this week for myself, for another, for prayer. And while they may not speak to you and what the Lord is doing in your life right now, God's Word never returns void. I will let it speak for itself and pray it touches the life of another.

Romans 8:24-26

For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it. Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Ephesians 3:16-20

That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us...

Ezra 7:28b

And I was strengthened as the hand of the LORD my God was upon me...

Mark 11:22-24

And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment