Tuesday, October 18, 2011

One Step Closer

Last week I downloaded an app on which I can make lists. An organizer’s dream. I’ve filled it with enough lists I’m running out of color options: to-do, dollhouse, books to read, grocery, etc. It’s really cool. And rather off the subject. Except on my day off yesterday I checked several things off it, including the wallpapering of my dollhouse.

The house looks really nice with all the wallpaper in. Of course, it needs flooring. And baseboards. And the window frames. Then it will look much nicer. And once I get the bay windows in (hopefully this week), I have a little bit of wallpapering to do on those. Next will be the windows, once I get them inside frames painted or stained – another project I hope to get to this week. It’s really starting to come together…

The kitchen.

The downstairs hallway - too me forever to get that in!

The living room. I think I may put wainscoting in here if I find something I like. I am putting window seats in both the windows - I love window seat.

The upstairs hallway – I think it’s my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. It's gorgeous, Melissa! You've gotten a LOT done since we last saw it. Wow... it's like watching a dream come true, isn't it? :-)

    ReplyDelete