Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Dollhouse

Okay, so I am finally updating on my dollhouse...because I finally have something worth updating about! I didn't take pictures of all the clean up work I've done trying to compile my six working stations into five going on four. Finally folded the ping-pong table up. I told Haley we can use the wood scraps I've gotten everything out of as scraps to burn in our fireplace. All the pieces I'm currently working on are in the rooms they belong in...table number five will be put away this week. (Well...it will have a puzzle on it instead!)

Now if you're more of perfectionist than I am, please ignore the mistakes I am very well aware are there. One of them you probably won't notice - just think I did it that way! The others I've got to correct, but I thought I'd post the pictures anyhow. It's window time - a little less complicated than I thought, but a process of many steps. Before the week is out, I hope to have the windows in the roof in and the french "door". The others are waiting for some "minor" fixes before they can be assembled...hopefully with the new year.

A view of all the windows installed.
Close up of a single window (yes, there will be shutters).

The kitchen bay window.

Inside library window - needing a touch-up.

Inside the kitchen - also in need of some touch-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment