Friday, December 11, 2020

Three Kids at Six Months: A Snapshot

After I showed Ed the pictures I had taken of Ellyson at six-months old, he remarked how he would love to see the pictures of Emry and Ethan at six-months old. It’s funny how when I was going through those stages with them I thought I would never forgot the things they did and how they grew…and yet I have. And seeing those pictures – wow! 

 

I also looked back at the blog posts from when they were each six-months. Emry was our tiny one, barely wearing 3-month size clothes and weighed somewhere around ten pounds. Rolling over had just become a mode of transportation, but she wasn’t sitting up by herself. Ethan was nearly sitting up by himself, rolling everywhere, and already up on his hands and knees. (From there, he would launch himself forward and then start all over again, like an inch worm.) He had over a pound on Emry. But Ellyson? While she does roll from her tummy to her back, her way of getting to something she wants is to somehow wiggle her way over to it. Since she weighed the same as Ethan at six-months two months ago, I’m guessing she’s got at least two pounds on him now and probably an inch, if not two for she is quite long. But you can see for yourself:

 



Emry: she wins the hair contest hands down!


 Ethan: he just looks like a little old man.

 

And Ellyson: as the youngest, being the bigger one might prove quite beneficial…

No comments:

Post a Comment