Friday, October 15, 2010

Highlights of my Week

  • You really can learn something new every day....those bills I file with Medicare? Each number on them means something!
  • Matchmaking really can work...if you're interested in mattress salesmen.
  • At baby showers one eats too much, laughs until it hurts and oohs and aahs over way too many adorable things.
  • I moved in with a friend last Saturday. Now my newest neighbors are cows.
  • Walking ithe park can be frightening...I've seen two snakes in two weeks.
  • Buying a new tennis racquet is like buying a car - only worse.
  • Finally, a way to eat candy corn that isn't so bad...mix it with peanuts!
  • My housemate discovered this morning that if you leave the windows of your car open at night, the cat will sleep inside the car.
  • Elections next month and early voting starts next week. Now if Governor Rick Perry will just stop putting his foot in his mouth every time he opens it...
  • October in Texas...does this state not know what the beautiful season of autumn is?

No comments:

Post a Comment