Monday, July 30, 2012

Fying Books

"He wrote of his joys and sorrows, of all that he knew and everything that he hoped for."

I can't even remember what I was looking for, but I saw this book online. And dashed out the bookstore that day in hopes of finding it. Failing that, I looked at the library...failing that I put it on hold at the library. I got it last week. And read it to myself as a bedtime story. Then I ordered my own copy. It should be overheating in my mailbox at home right now. Yea!

The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore by William Joyce is a must-read. Beautiful pictures, wonderful story - the world I want to live in, the library my heart desires. So rush out right now and find it. Failing that, put it on hold at your library. And once you have it, snuggle up in bed and read it as a bedtime story...maybe more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment