Friday, October 5, 2012

It's 4:40 in the afternoon on Friday...

...and as it flew by with this and that, I nearly forgot I had not posted a second time this week. And this is what you get when I've twenty minutes to do it in and hope the phone doesn't ring!

It's been another week in Texas...little to say about that. I caught up at work! My to-do list for next week is about 12 items long, some of which are just reminders to do something later in the month. All my charting is done, I think the Medicare claims are in the system for September, and next week looks like it could be incredibly dull. But that's my life. I saw a question on a work assessment this week that asked to rate the sentence "I like to work on my own slow, deliberate pace". The option "I don't have a slow, deliberate pace" wasn't a choice...but it's how I work.

Nothing planned for the weekend, but I have hopeful news: it's supposed to be in the 50s tomorrow. In Texas!!!! Real autumn weather!!!! I'm not sure I truly believe it. We'll see tomorrow. But if it is true, then I plan on wearing jeans and a sweatshirt...and then having a party to celebrate the fact I can do that in October in Texas.

The car is washed and waxed - just as my dad always taught me to do. It looks lovely, but it won't for long. That's what happens when you live down a dirt road.

Got to finish reading a mystery tonight. Just a few chapters left and who committed the murder is down to just a few people now...I'm betting on the husband of the woman who supposedly died when the Titanic sank, only I'm not convinced she was on the ship. Which is why the priest had to be killed...he knew that. But we'll see if I'm right. Sherlock Holmes I'm not.

Randomness...it's the only thing that makes my life very interesting right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment